Marco Barrientos - Ven Espíritu, Ven


Keep wearing virtues as your ornaments. Keep loving others. Keep giving regard. You have to go beyond the stars. Keep thoughts higher than the sky, and abundance of patience like the earth. Keep spiritual love in your eyes. The wealthiest of all are those who are pure hearted.

Prayer: Dear Father, all-sufficient God, let me be a letter from Christ written to people who need to hear the good news, written not on paper with ink but on hearts with my loving attitudes and actions. I claim no self-sufficiency, but I believe the sufficiency of Your grace qualifies me to serve as a spokesman for Your new covenant. I hope through Christ that You might use me this way. Grant me this sufficiency as I rely totally on You. In the name of Jesus, confident of His sufficiency, I make these requests. Amen.

No comments: