Divine Inspired with Victorious Attitude


DivaDay - April 22, 2009:
Today she continues to walk in her divine calling

The DIVA-principle:

I take an even breath and relax into the presence of God within me. I breathe in peace and breathe out any anxiety or fear I might be experiencing. I shift my awareness from the outer situations of my life to the presence of God within me. I feel the Divine power and strength of this presence surrounding and supporting me. I remind myself that with God all things are possible. I know that God's Divine design includes health, prosperity, safety, peace, and success. God is never late. Once again I affirm my faith in God and imagine God's power bringing good things into my life. I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.

Twinnie, Grace and peace be multiplied to you
through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus the Lord
- 2 Peter 1:2 -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danki mi Twinnie. Ku PapaDios nos guardado na prome luga, y Crafton Corp, Nucleus, TMTers, MLuv crew na kompania!!!
Bendishonnan a kuminsa jobe fo'i Jan 1,2008... Ku e milestone Primavera33, nos ta sigui dalbai bo'i guia di Commander in Chief, en preparashon pa tur e kosnan bon y positivo na kaminda. Gracia Paparucho p'e 33, y hopi 3,3,3 mas!!!

Kariños,
Gina a.k.a. GinaDiva, TwinnieG, Gi, Giniando, TanteMesunKara, SalsaDivina, GMO (Ma ta kon mi yu tin tantu nomber asina.hahaha)

Sent from my DIVA Blackberry® wireless device via GOD Inc.